Call Us Today:
1000mA 0.58W Commercial Solar Cell
The picture is just a representation of color actual item size is described below.
The 1 Amp Commercial Solar Cell from Silicon Solar is rated at 0.55V / 1000mA / 0.58W is laser-cut to our exacting specifications and is ideal for commercial residential and educational DIY solar panel applications.
Silicon Solar provides the some of the highest grade Mono and Multi crystalline solar cells that are available on the consumer market. These cells are cut with laser precision accuracy that guarantees the same cell size from one to the next. Silicon Solar sells these cells in small or large quantities making them an affordable and quality choice for DIYers alike. An excellent choice for solar panel customization.
Photovoltaic devices use semiconducting materials to convert sunlight directly into electricity. Solar radiation which is nearly constant outside the Earth’s atmosphere varies with changing atmospheric conditions (clouds and dust) and the changing position of the Earth relative to the sun. Nevertheless almost all U.S. regions have useful solar resources that can be accessed.
- Yale University (Solar Panels)
- AFJ Electronic Division (Solar Cell Research)
- Quiang Innovations Ltd. (Solar Cells)
- Design Studio Ltd (Custom Solar Cells)
- Dartmouth University (UniCells)
- Sea Launch Program (Solar Cells)
- All solar cells are tested before each shipment to ensure maximum efficiency and output.
- Each solar cell is in new condition and not susceptible to micro-cracks a product of scrap or used cells.
- Our skilled technical staff keeps updated on the newest solar cell technology.
- High efficiency
- High output
- A proprietary anti-reflective coating provides superior color uniformity
- Solar Cell Type: Mono-Crystalline
- Voltage (oc): 0.55V
- Amperage (isc): 1000mA
- Wattage: 0.58W
- Dimensions (imperial): 3-1/8 (L) x 1-5/8 (H)
Soldering Iron (We recommend having one, you will need it!)